Bored

Poetry is Awesome with a capital A.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

My favourite cartoon character


My favourite cartoon character is Patrick Star. Firstly, I would want to say that what comes to most of you people's mind is; "Hey, isn't that a stupid starfish?" However, does it matter if you've got the brains or not? Does it matter if you've got a weird best friend? Does it matter if you've got a odd-looking house? NO, IT DOES NOT MATTER AT ALL.What matters is what actually truly comes from the heart and from this I shall quote, "Knowledge cannot replace friendship. I'd rather be an idiot than lose you." from Patrick Star. He might have been a 'clever' starfish at that point of time because I believe he knows how to express himself. However, when he is back to his former self, he kept it to himself if I'm not wrong.

Ignorant as he may seem,
don't be deceived by his stupefied looks.
For never judge a book by its cover,
but it can never be helped.

Admiration should be taken noticed of,
and not some kind of intelligence.
It does not take a great mind to know what's so special,
especially when it comes to friendships like his and Spongebob.

I do not think I am in any way like that character. At all. I'm not as lowly educated as him; I do not have poor living conditions like him; I don't have a best friend unlike him. He is the opposite of me and I totally respect that. It amazes me on how interesting it could really be especially when viewing from a different point of perspective.